I've been seeing a lot of immune boosting food lists from people to help us when we go shopping.
Sometimes I'm tempted to eat a whole lot of a couple things because a certain doctor or nutritionist has promoted them. I learned that moderation is better than overindulgence because over eating anything can create problems. So when you look at lists like these make sure to do your own research and don't go overboard. In other words BE WISE!
Below is a list of foods that are known to help the immune system.
1. Berries all including cranberries
2. Dark Chocolate with very little sugar
4. Fatty Fish
7. Greens like kale, spinach, and broccoli
8. Kefir/ Yogurt ( with no added sugar, flavors, or colors).
9. Hot Peppers
10. Citrus Fruits
11. Apples of the more tart variety
12. Herbs like Fennel and Sage
13. Shiitake Mushrooms
16. Olive Oil
Challenge do some research and add to the list.