Social distancing & wearing of masks will be enforced until further notice.
1.There's NO limit to the number of families for the 2020/2021 year.
2. Story time and activities will take place online to be viewed whenever the family wishes.
3.Children must be age 3 to be registered.
4. Craft and homework kits will be provided every two weeks for families to pick up. Each family will have a special pick up day and time.
5. A limited number of toys and other resources will be available for check out by parents on the day kits are picked up.
6. Free play in the center has been discontinued until further notice.
7. More detailed information will be sent in an email after registration.
8. Enrollment for Unit 1 is open until October 16th 2020 and open for Unit 2 until February 12th 2021.
Unit 1: Corduroy by Don Freeman
September 1-4 Online Assessments
September 7th Kit pick up begins
November 25th Kit pick up ends
Nov. 26th and 27th, Center CLOSED for Thanksgiving
Winter Break Dec.14th - Jan. 3rd
Unit 2: Silly Sally by Audrey Wood
January 4th Kit pick up begins
March 26th Kit pick up ends
March 29th-Apr. 2nd Graduation Assessments
April 5-9 Spring Break Family Events
April 12-30 CLOSED for Spring Cleaning