These Social Distancing Procedures
1.There's NO family number limit for our 2020/2021 year
2. Story time and activities will take place online to be accessed whenever the family wants.
3.Children must be 3 at the time of registering.
4. Craft and homework kits will be ready every two weeks for families to pick up. Every family will have a special pick up day and time.
5. A limited number of toys and other resources will be available for check out by parents on the day kits are picked up.
6. Free play in the center has been discontinued until further notice.
7. More detailed information will be sent in an email after registration.
8. Families may register all year.
Unit 1: Corduroy by Don Freeman
September 1-3 Online Assessments
September 8th Kit pick up begins
November 25th Kit pick up ends
Nov. 26th and 27th, Center CLOSED for Thanksgiving Nov. 30th - Dec. 11th
Library item check in and out continues.
Winter Break Dec.14th - Jan. 4th
Unit 2: Silly Sally by Audrey Wood
January 5th Kit pick up begins
March 25th Kit pick up ends
March 30th-Apr. 1st Graduation Assessments
April 5-9 Spring Break Family Events
April 12-30 CLOSED for Spring Cleaning